Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Starting a new year beings new challenges, deciding what to do, make, how to make the best out of the year.
I refuse to make resolutions - they never seem to stick. I prefer to make goals. Some goals I have set for myself are:
1. Be more diligent on making product.
2. Spend a few hours a week on the shop. - working on photos, descriptions, and anything else that sticks out.
3. Organize my work areas. They need a desperate makeover.
4. Publish a blog more often, increase my readership.
5. Make more short term goals to benefit the business.
I don't believe these goals are to hard to reach and are something I can easily integrate into my daily routine.
So here's to a new year of positive things to come!